• Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
• Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
• Perform general electrical maintenance.
• Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
• Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
• Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
• Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
• Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
• Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
• Good knowledge of various test equipment.
• Completion of electrician apprenticeship.
• Experience working as an electrician.
• Electrician degree from a technical college.
• Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints and maintenance and repair knowledge.
• Experience in renewable energy field.