AED2000 (in AED)
• Assist in the installation of automated equipment and system components
• Check that housekeeping of tools is performed in line with set procedures
• Clean equipment after performing maintenance and repairs
• Conduct non-destructive testing to support predictive maintenance activities
• Conduct testing of equipment and systems
• Connect single-use facilities with fixed process equipment
• Consolidate data on energy and utility efficiency
• Identify malfunctions of automated equipment and systems
• Investigate equipment failures to identify underlying issues
• Maintain updated documentation for installation and assembly works
• Maintain updated documentation for testing, maintenance and repair activities and results
• Maintains the energy and utilities systems at the manufacturing facility, performs checks and rectifies disruptions in energy supply.
• supervises installation and assembly work done by other Technicians and external vendors
• independently maintains equipment and systems, and conducts the testing of equipment and systems
• Investigates equipment and system failures, in order to determine the cause and repair work required.